Saturday, May 21, 2011

21st May 2011 - 6 weeks to go

Sitting in the office preparing our Blog for our upcoming trip to Darwin in just 6 short weeks. The time is really flying now and I am getting a little nervous about still having to sell the house and pack it all up before our contents are picked up and stored at Bairnsdale. While we are travelling up to Darwin with Joy & Wayne, our new home will be being built in Paynesville......very excited about that and I will post photos of the progress. We are planning on heading to Port Augusta, then up to Coober Pedy before spending some time at Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon then heading up to Darwin. So roll on Saturday 2nd July 2011 which is when we climb into the Patrol and head to Darwin and beyond for up to 6 months...........Yipppeeeee!!

1 comment:

  1. Sent you a long message earlier today, but unfortunately it went into an abyss, never to be seen again - because of my inexperience with blogging (and I hope I haven't stuffed up your home page Kay), but I just wanted to say Barry and Kay that I hope both you, and your friends have a wonderful trip. From past experience I know you will. I will be with you in spirit and looking forward to your "first impressions" of those wonderful places you are visiting on your adventure list. Enjoy your time away, you both deserve a good break and have your next exciting phase of your lives waiting for you when you return. Stay well, take care and just relax and enjoy our wonderful country. Terri

    ReplyDelete